Mother and son duo, Julie and Michael Pillon, have taken on the Beverage Giants with ‘Famous Soda Co’, as multi-million dollar deals are made with Coles and Woolworths, to place a healthier alternative on supermarket shelves.
After years of noticing how many people drink unhealthy cold drinks and beverages that are packed full of sugar and other nasties, Julie Pillon and her son Michael Pillon, set out a mighty goal to create a bubbly beverage that is far healthier than the variety of other cold beverages on the market. The two have since joined forces with creative designer Robbie Ellis, and created Famous Soda Co.
It took up to 18 months of extensive research and recipes with Australian experts, who are the masters of their trade, to come up with the magic formula for their sodas. Their hard work to start the foundation of a healthy soda revolution finally paid off when both Coles and Woolworths began signing their deals with ‘Famous Soda Co’.
“We want people to think about what they drink. We set out to change the world a little bit for the better. Taste though, is still king. No one wants to drink or eat something healthy if it’s not delicious.”JULIE PILLON
Woolworths has just recently signed a $2 million -$4 million dollar deal with Famous Soda Co to stock their premium Bottle products. Whilst Coles has recently signed a $1 million -$2 million dollar deal with Famous Soda Co to stock their 250ml Slimline Cans.
Julie’s son Michael Pillon says: “Our sodas not only taste good and look good, we can proudly say our sodas have Zero Sugar, are 100% Natural, Australian Made keeping jobs local and only 8 Calories per bottle.”
Famous Soda Co Flavours include:
- Blood Orange: La Dolce Soda. Imagine the sun on your back, warm breeze, feet in the sand… One sip of this showstopper will transport you straight to the Southern Mediterranean coast.
- Passion Fruit: Pour your passion.You deserve a passion that zings, sings and puts groove in the way you move. Any less just won’t do.
- Pink Lemonade: Drink Pink. When life gives you lemons, squeeze them and turn them pink – naturally of course.
- Lemon: Some like it lemon. With sun, sand and citrus in a bottle, you’ll be too blessed with zest to be stressed.
- Ginger Beer: Charisma bottled. Bold, bubbly with a fiery punch to invigorate your senses, if you have a penchant for ginger, this one’s for you.
Julie concludes saying: “We’ve just started our journey, we’re planning on being leaders in the “better for you space”, with more products that we look forward to sharing with you soon. In a world where you can be anything, be healthy and good to yourself.”
Taste the difference for yourself and try Famous Soda Co today, for more visit: https://www.famoussodaco.com