Sony’s groundbreaking BRAVIA XR 8K LED range consists of five brand-new television offerings, all powered by the innovative Cognitive Processor XR, which mimics a human brain to deliver an unmatched viewing experience. Pushing the boundaries of traditional Artificial Intelligence, Sony’s BRAVIA range delivers stunning 8K quality and is the first-ever TV powered by cognitive intelligence. Today, we’ll be taking a deep dive into this exciting new range.
What is the BRAVIA XR?
Sony’s new BRAVIA XR television range outshines Sony’s previous TV offerings and promises unmatched immersive viewing thanks to the power of cognitive intelligence. Inspired by the human mind, Sony’s latest artificial intelligence understands how human’s see and hear.
No stone has been left unturned in the XR’s design, and the result is a high-definition, 8K viewing experience. This television enraptures your attention from the get-go and fully immerses you in every scene. With the Cognitive Processor XR conducting full human perspective analysis and a Full-Array LED screen, the BRAVIA range delivers stunning, hyper-realistic images. You can further explore the XR Picture here.
Sound has also been a key focus of Sony during the development of this new television range. Cinematic surround sound works in conjunction with accurate sound positioning to deliver an audio quality that has never been seen before. Sony’s XR Sound has been engineered to emulate how human’s sense the world, and uses a vibrating frame tweeter, front-facing subwoofers and state of the art sound positioning technology to provide a cinematic experience, no matter where you’re standing in front of your TV.
All in all, this exciting new range by Sony is all about creating a cinematic experience within your own home. Enjoy exceptional image quality, blur-free motion pictures, surround sound and true scene immersion from the comfort of your couch today with Sony’s BRAVIA 8K televisions.
BRAVIA XR Key Benefits:
Sony’s BRAVIA range offers numerous highlights. Here are just some of the key benefits of the new XR line-up:
- Sound-from-picture Reality: The XR’s innovative processor aligns sound with image to create a cinematic television experience.
- Hands-free Functions: Voice controlled hands-free functions make viewing easy. Connect your TV with your Google Assistant today for unmatched accessibility.
- HDMI 2.1 Compatibility: With high frame rates (4K 120fps), Auto Low Latency Mode and other technologies, this range makes your next-generation gaming seamless.
- Connect to Google Assistant: Smart speaker technology means you can connect Alexa or your Google Assistant to your TV with ease. Cast your favourite shows, change the volume and enjoy other accessibility features thanks to this inventive technology.
- Hyper-realistic Imagery: 8K imagery, Full Array LED and more means you experience the content exactly how the creator’s intended it. Enjoy fully immersive, cinematic television in your living room today.
- Google TV: Intuitive entertainment platform that allows you to seamlessly change between live TV, subscriptions and your other apps. Find something to watch in mere minutes with tailored recommendations and share your ‘Watchlist’ between all of your devices.
The BRAVIA XR Range:
The BRAVIA XR range brings five exciting new television offerings to choose from. Let’s take a look at the unique features of each BRAVIA television:
The BRAVIA MASTER’s series is the top of the line-up of Sony’s new releases. The MASTER’s series consists of 2 televisions: the MASTER Series A90J and MASTER Series Z9J. The latter is the largest, most comprehensive offering in this collection.
The MASTER Series Z9J is the 85″ model and offers all of the above features, as well as Calman® Ready advanced calibration technology, Netflix Calibrated Mode, Ambient Optimisation all in a minimalist, one-slate design. The MASTER Series A90J also includes this additional technology, but is slightly smaller at 83″.
BRAVIA XR A807, XR X95J and A90J:
The other 3 televisions in this new series are the Bravia XR A807, X95J and A90J. They are all available in a range of sizes starting from the 50″ A90J up to 85″. To explore the features of each of these televisions, check out Sony’s website here: https://www.sony.com.au/electronics/televisions/z9j-series