Buy someone Adrenaline this jolly season? Christmas presents can be some people’s worst nightmare, for both the giver and receiver.
More people these days are ticking adventurous and daring activities off their bucket lists.
According to Harris Group 39 per cent of gifts have become experience-based, driven largely by Millennials.
So if you’re sick of receiving things you don’t want or care for, and would rather a thrill seeking experience – read on!
Sydney has a lot to offer. From amazing outdoor activities, beautiful national parks to be discovered, and other iconic landmarks that offer some fun for the day or night.
10 of the most popular experience gifts for 2017 include:
- Sky diving- this is by far the most popular thrill seeking sport that people love participating in. From $199 you can free fall for 70 seconds and get the biggest rush of adrenaline!
- V8 Experience – get behind the wheel and let them channel Jamie Whincup or Craig Lowndes! Put the pedal to the metal in these race cars from $99.
- Indoor Skydiving – If you have always wanted to sky dive but don’t like the idea of throwing yourself out of a plane then this could be the perfect option. This is the perfect gift for those who want a similar experience for just $89
- Jet Pack or Flyboarding – you can now fly effortlessly like ironman! The flyboard blasts hundreds of litres of water to get you up in the air.
- Helicopter Tours – get a new perspective of the city you live in, or discover somewhere new you have always wanted to see from another angle.
- European Supercars – start your engines! A European Supercar experience in a Ferrari or Lamborghini is the perfect way for them to experience the Top Gear lifestyle.
- Rally Driving – grip it and rip it with acceleration that will have you holding on! But its not just about the need for speed, the braking ability is also impressive. Rally driving starts at $99 a session.
- Jet Fighter Flights – this experience is all about that G-force speed as the pilot performs aerobatic manoeuvres at speeds of 790 kp/h. This one is for the real adrenaline junkies with a bit more of a hefty price tag $1200.
- Sydney Bridge Climb – it’s one of those things you have to do at least once in your life. An unforgettable experience and something you can tick off your bucket list from only $258.
- Jet Boat Ride – thrill the whole family with a Jet Boat ride. A fun and unique experience the whole family can enjoy! What better way to enjoy Christmas holidays together.
If any of those 10 experience gifts tickled your fancy, Adrenaline offers thousands of gifts and packages to suit yourself or your friends and family.
Don’t let this season get you down with boring, materialistic gifts, give someone the gift of experience!