Tree-top travel accommodation might just be the thing you need if you’re in desperation for a relaxing holiday that keeps you in touch with nature!
Tree-top accommodation is the new sought-after accommodation for travellers who want to try something new and adventurous. This unique way of holidaying is an amazing way to get explore the world around us – it’s stunning too! Hotels.com has seen 30% increase in demand for treehouse accommodation.
With such an incline Hotels.com have revealed the most loved and luxurious tree-top hotels in Australia. Queensland hotels crowned as number one “most loved” tree-top accommodation by global travellers. Recent data reports that global travellers dream of sleeping among the tree-tops – and you can see why, its just spectacular!
Some of the most amazing treehouse hotels are right at your doorstep might we add! These are the top 10 tree-top hotels recommended to you by hotels.com:
- Silky Oaks Lodge Mossman, Australia – “Tranquility in the Treetops”.
- Daintree Eco Lodge & Spa, Australia – “Relax in the rainforest”
- Keemala, Thailand – “Floating infinity pool”
- Azulik Adults Eco-Resort & Maya Spa, Tulum, Mexico – “Swing from the tree over the sea”
- Tree Hotel, Sweden – “Style in the sky”
- Four Seasons Resort, Costa Rica – “The luxury life”
- Tsala Treetop Lodge, Plettenberg Bay, South Africa – “Mystical Hideaway”
- Japamala Resort, Tioman Island, Malaysia – “The island high life”
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Nicaragua – “Barefoot luxury and yoga”
- Eureka Springs Treehouse, USA – “Arkansas Adventure”