With COVID-19 restrictions easing around the country its time for Aussies to start planning their long awaited travels. The latest luxury accommodation option is ‘The Islands of Tahiti’, a resort located on the private island of Motu Nao Nao.
The private island, also known as “motu” is located close to the island of Raiatea and offers the ultimate pristine Pacific holiday experience for every traveler. This tropical paradise was designed with even the most discerning traveller in mind, this is a get away everyone will love.
The Islands Of Tahiti Resort features three handcrafted bungalows that have been especially designed by local designer Alain Fleurot. Each island villa accommodates 2 guests and has been developed to reflect the majestic beauty and nature of the paradise surrounding the resort. This makes each villa an exclusive haven where one can retreat to for uninterrupted bliss and true rejuvenation.
The tropical villas found on the island all feature a King Size bed, bathrooms with showers, an outdoor deck area, air conditioning systems with fans, Nespresso machines, an iPad and wifi.
The Islands Of Tahiti Activities:
Surrounded by crystal clear water and a bright blue sky, Motu Nao Nao’s activities are naturally inspired by the ocean and native flora surrounding it. Here are some of the incredible, one of a kind activities you and your fellow travelling buddies can do:
At your disposal:
- Beach equipment : kayaks, paddles, snorkeling gear, reef shoes, kite surf
- One bike per person
- One excursion or activity per person per day from the list below on a private tour
- Electric bike tour: Guided tour to discover the Faaroa Valley and guided tour to discover the “marae” of Taputapuatea.
- Jeep safari to discover Areva Rahi valley: Exploration of the ancient crater of Raiatea, discovery of the commune of Puohine and cultural landscape of Taputapuatea.
- Cultural tours: “Marae” Taputapuatea tour, vanilla plantation with fruit tasting, botanical garden, gabbros in the Faaroa valley, making flower leis.
- Cab transfer to and from Uturoa: shopping experience and visit.
- Black pearl discovery: Pearl farm visit and free diving to collect oysters and discover the black pearls they hide.
- Jet ski ride in the lagoon of Raiatea and the lagoon of Tahaa
- Boat tour to discover the “marae” of Taputapuatea and the Faaroa River
- Scuba diving exploration
- Traditional Va’a Holopuni canoe: navigation sessionaround the motu
- Kayak excursion on the Faaroa river
- Snorkeling excursion (half-day)
With extra charge activities:
Private boat rental: for day trips to Tahaa, Huahine, Bora Bora
Windsurfing and Hobie Cat classes
Helicopter daytrip: to the islands of Bora Bora
The resort’s private chef has tailored the menu with locally and ethically sourced ingredients. The islands “farm” produces all eggs, vegetables spices and fish straight from the lagoon. Travellers can also enjoy a full board and a selection of wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks and snacks that are restocked each and every morning.
The culinary island experiences are accompanied with Polynesian dance shows and private musical performances, to create a dining experience like no other in such a private paradise.
About The Island:
The island has two beaches, one of which is over 800 meters long, and 25 hectares of lush nature, with a wide array of flourishing flora and fauna. The Islands Of Tahiti Resort proudly maintains attention towards sustainability and in managing a small ecological footprint.
Tahiti needs to be at the top of your travel bucket list, with so much to do and see in such a tropical paradise. The Islands Of Tahiti Resort will have you in awe the entire trip, from the resort’s amazing accommodation, the exclusive range of activities available and the traditional Tahitian dining experiences will have you and your travel buddies reminiscing and looking back on your trip in the years to come.
For more on The Islands Of Tahiti visit: https://www.motunaonao.com