As the Southern Hemisphere heads into its winter season it is important to look after our skin and hands, it is also especially important for people to be aware of hand hygiene, as the world faces the COVID 19 epidemic. Australian skincare brand, Herbs & Heart, has the perfect fix for you and your hands, the After-Sanitiser Overnight Hand Mask.
Health authorities have found that hand hygiene is the single most effective action we can take to prevent the spread of infectious pathogens. Disinfects with anti-microbial cleansers and alcohol-based sanitisers can reduce the likelihood of contracting influenza-like viruses by up to 36%.
The repeated use of soaps, detergents and alcohol-gel can leave your skin feeling dry, cracked and sore, as your skin is being stripped of it’s proteins and natural oils from the epidermis, which can lead to contact dermatitis and other irritations. For individuals with pre-existing skin conditions, such as eczema or psoriasis, excessive hand sanitisation can aggravate symptoms and prevent the growth of new, healthy skin cells.
The artisan skincare brand that are advocates for ethical and sustainable living, Herbs & Heart, have just released the After-Sanitiser Overnight Hand Mask, an effective treatment for over-cleansed and under-nourished hands. The After-Sanitiser Overnight Hand Mask is actually ten times richer than a hand lotion, and is a creamy, emulsifying mask that repairs the skin whilst you sleep.
The balm can provide relief to hands in as little as one application, the mask doesn’t interfere with daytime hand care and ensures skin hydration post future hand sanitisation.
The hand mask has be designed for evening use, as the rich balm encapsulates hands in a hydrating and nourishing cocoon; providing overnight relief for severely dry and damaged skin. The balm has been naturally crafted and formulated with Australian mango butter and hemp seed oil. The mask also contains a powerful combination of vitamins A, C and E, including omega fatty acids 3, 6 and 9, to entirely restore optimal hand hydration and skin surface lipid function.
The hand mask balm can be used by simply massaging a pea sized amount over your hands before bed. For a more intensive application one can use the balm in conjunction with a pair of Herbs & Heart’s cotton gloves.
“I thought nothing could save my dry, cracked hands until this mask! I was amazed at the difference after just one use. My hands felt healthy, nourished & smooth. I’ve spent 35 years looking for the right hand product and I’m thrilled the search is finally over.” – Claire B, VIC, Nurse Practitioner
Herbs & Heart founders, Jumana and Rish, created an ethically and sustainably driven brand that is committed to making natural skincare simple. Herbs & Heart prides itself on five key values;
- Simplicity is an important value to the brand as Herbs & Heart honours just one single ingredient at a time, that is capable of multiple benefits. This allows for the right 3-way combination capable of addressing almost every skin concern at once.
- Mindfulness is greatly valued as it allows the brand to emphasise on educating consumers to create awareness around effective and safe skincare. The more people are made aware of alternatives to chemicals, the less chemicals we bring in to our homes and bodies.
- Collaboration is valued as there is a number of passionate minds who contribute their research, experience and expertise into creating superior natural blends and products.
- Responsibility is practiced throughout the brand as Herbs & Heart insists on choosing ingredients that are ethically derived, with environmentally friendly extraction and manufacturing methods.
- Integrity is followed throughout the brand as they commit to being honest with consumers, ensuring complete transparency in everything that makes Herbs & Heart.
Australian Skin-care never looked to felt better, for a hand product that is perfect for this time of year, manufactured in Australia with locally sourced ingredients and that is all natural and cruelty-free try the After-Sanitiser Overnight Hand Mask, retailing for $24 RRP and is available nationwide at www.herbsandheart.com