When it comes to apps, choosing something you know you’ll like can be a little hard. You don’t want to waste your time downloading something that is useless, confusing and then boring once you figure it out and begin to use it. So, we have searched the internet and the minds of anyone who owns an iphone, ipad or ipod to find out what’s worth the download. Here’s our pick in the next few posts… Enjoy!
1. Fruit Ninja 1.5 (Game) – One of the most downloaded game apps, this simple game creates a sense of gratification… And can become very addictive! The aim is to slice every piece of flying fruit into pieces that will then fly all over your screen and will push you beat your own score every time you play. It’s a bit of a challenge, with a satisfying result every time. Who would have thought that the simple slicing of a fruit would ever turn into one of the top game apps for iphones?
2. Todo (Productivity) – Todo is the perfect app if you lead a busy lifestyle and are in need of help with managing all of your tasks. With flexible features such as; synchronization with other tools like MS Outlook and iCal, creation of subtasks, notification alerts, multiple and customizable list types, prioritisation of tasks, repeatable tasks, customizable tasks by context, tags and types as well as the simple features of dial, email, SMS and website access for your tasks, it will be just like having your own personal assistant.
3. Voice Changer (Entertainment) – With helium, robot, megaphone or reverse sound-effects on hand, this app will allow you to change anyone’s recorded voice into a completely different sound through Voice Changer. The fun and amusing, this is great to try on your friends and family!
4. Intelli-Diet Weight Loss (Health) – One of the most unique apps of its kind, this app gets you to enter in your starting weight and weight loss goals as well as food preferences so that you can begin working towards your goal weight. The app tracks both your consumed and burned calories, provides meal and snack suggestions and even generates a shopping list based on your food preferences and personal requirements so that you can plan the right meals for you.
5. Weather Bug Elite (Weather) – This is similar to the previous version of this app which was titled Weather Bug, though this one is much more advanced. With the original features of the seven day forecast, camera views for up to five areas, weather alerts and radar, Weather Bug Elite offers even more. With this app you are able to move the radar into motion as well as zoom in and out, change layers to observe temperature, pressure, humidity and wind speed.