Tree-top travel accommodation might just be the thing you need if you’re in desperation for a relaxing holiday that keeps you in touch with nature!
Tree-top accommodation is the new sought-after accommodation for travellers who want to try something new and adventurous!
This unique way of holidaying is an amazing way to get explore the world around us – it’s stunning too!
With such an incline Hotels.com have revealed the most loved and luxurious tree-top hotels in Australia.
Queensland hotels crowned as number one “most loved” tree-top accommodation by global travellers.
Recent data reports that global travellers dream of sleeping among the tree-tops – and you can see why, its just spectacular!
Adventure, nature, tranquillity and relaxation are some of the many things travellers seek in treehouse accommodation.
Hotes.com Marketing Manager for Australia and New Zealand, David Spasovic said, “Tree-top luxury is proving an incredibly popular sought-after holiday, and Hotels.com is proud to play a part in delivering exciting accommodation that both conserves and restores the environment.”
Some of the most amazing treehouse hotels are right at your doorstep might we add!
These are the top 10 tree-top hotels recommended to you by hotels.com:
- Silky Oaks Lodge Mossman, Australia – “Tranquility in the Treetops”.
- Daintree Eco Lodge & Spa, Australia – “Relax in the rainforest”
- Keemala, Thailand – “Floating infinity pool”
- Azulik Adults Eco-Resort & Maya Spa, Tulum, Mexico – “Swing from the tree over the sea”
- Tree Hotel, Sweden – “Style in the sky”
- Four Seasons Resort, Costa Rica – “The luxury life”
- Tsala Treetop Lodge, Plettenberg Bay, South Africa – “Mystical Hideaway”
- Japamala Resort, Tioman Island, Malaysia – “The island high life”
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Nicaragua – “Barefoot luxury and yoga”
- Eureka Springs Treehouse, USA – “Arkansas Adventure”